Envato Market – What You Should Know
Envato is a company founded in 2006 in Melbourne, Australia. It operates a number of digital marketplaces where web designers can purchase themes, graphics, video, audio, photgraphy and 3D models. It also boast of a huge community of over 8 million members. There are about 9 million items for sale to about 1.5 million active buyers. The marketplaces operated by Envato includes Envato market, Envato Tuts+, Envato Studio, Envato Sites, Envato Elements and Envato hosted.
- ThemeForest: This marketplace allows you to launch beautiful & responsive websites faster with themes and templates for WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, Landing Pages and more.
- Videohive: Videohive allows you produce slick videos and motion graphics with a huge range of stock footage, After Effects logos and intros, Apple Motion templates and more.
- Audiojungle: You can add emotion, energy and impact to your projects with music and sound effects for film, games, trailers, promos, podcasts, backgrounds and more.
- Graphicriver: Graphicriver helps design slick flyers, resumes, logos and banners faster with a huge library of illustrations, icons, web elements, templates and more.
- Photodune: Photodune provides the perfect royalty free image, from weddings to fashion, business, food, family, fitness, people, tech, travel and more.
- 3D Ocean: 3D Ocean enhance your games, animations and 3D projects with models, textures, materials, base meshes, plugins and more.